Unknown Facts About Guardiola’s Wife, Cristina Serra
Cristina Serra is the beautiful wife of one of football’s most popular managers, Pep Guardiola. The Spanish manager has been in charge of reigning English Premier League champions in Manchester City since 2016.
Pep got married to the love of his life in a quiet and low-key ceremony in 2014 after dating for many years. They had 3 beautiful children together: Maria, Marius, and Valentina. However, this piece is about Cristina Serra, not Pep.
Here are some unknown facts about Pep’s wife:
– Serra and Pep met each other when they were very young. Pep was a teenager who was a model for a designer, Antonio Miro.
Growing up, Christina Serra was heavily influenced by her surroundings, mainly comprised of elegant and fashion-driven families that were popular for owning high-class clothing shops in Spain.
– 48-year-old Cristina Serra is a Brazilian writer and journalist. She is also a Spanish fashion personality.
– Serra’s parents were store owners in Barcelona. She worked at a store that stocked high-quality labels like Armani and D Squared.
– The beautiful model worked with various fashion outlets but left them to focus on her family.
– Serra is a very passionate lover of photography, fashion, and poetry.
– She is very reserved and is not a social media person. She loves a quiet life and is rarely seen in public places.
– She is a well-established figure in the fashion industry.