Protection of your personal information and data Due to the commercial activity carried out by futbolete.com, it collects and, in some cases, communicates information about the Users of its websites.
Privacy Policies contained herein.
We may also collect your Internet Protocol (IP) address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer the Site. An IP address is a number that is assigned to your computer when you use the internet. Your IP address is also used to help identify you within a particular session and to collect general demographic information. At any time, the Users of FUTBOLETE may request the cancellation of their application and the elimination of their account and information from the FUTBOLETE database.
3. To provide optimal service, the Personal Data that FUTBOLETE may collect has the following purposes: – To develop internal studies on the interests, behavior, and demographics of users in order to better understand their needs and interests and give them a better service or provide them with related information. – Improve our journalistic and promotional initiatives to analyze the pages most visited by Users, the searches carried out, improve our content offer, personalize said content, presentation, and services. – Send information or messages about new products and/or services, show advertising or promotions, banners, of interest to our Users, news about FUTBOLETE in addition to any other information that we deem appropriate.
If the User prefers, he can request to be excluded from the lists for sending promotional or advertising information. – Share Personal Data with service companies that contribute to improving services according to the interests and/or personal tastes of Users. These companies or Internet sites generally have information privacy policies similar to ours. However, FUTBOLETE will ensure that certain standards are met, by signing agreements or conventions whose purpose is the privacy of the Personal Data of our Users.
However, FUTBOLETE is not responsible for the improper use of the User’s Personal Data made by these companies or Internet sites. In some cases, these service providers will be the ones who collect information directly from the User (for example, if we carry out surveys or contests). In such cases, you will receive a notification about the participation of a service provider in such activities, and all the information you want to provide and the additional uses that the providers decide to make will be at the discretion of the User. In the event that you provide, on your own initiative, additional information to said service providers directly, such providers will use that information in accordance with their own privacy policies.
4. User data will be provided only by FUTBOLETE in the ways established in these Privacy Policies. FUTBOLETE will do everything in its power to protect the privacy of the information. It may happen that by virtue of court orders, or legal regulations, FUTBOLETE is compelled to disclose information to the authorities or third parties under certain circumstances, or in cases that third parties may intercept or access certain information or data transmissions in whose case FUTBOLETE will not respond for the information that is revealed.
5. Our content services, applications, contests or the like are only available to those persons of legal age. Therefore, those who do not comply with this condition must refrain from supplying personal information to be included in our databases. However, they can do so through parents, guardians or curators, as established in our Terms and Conditions.
Eventually, FUTBOLETE may send you e-mails with the following purposes: – After registering in a contest, notifying you of your registration data – As part of a Newsletter – As promotional e-mails – To offer related services In any case, in Each one of the e-mails that we send will always offer the possibility of subscribing (opt-out) to stop receiving e-mails in the future. You just have to follow the link “unsubscribe from the newsletter” found at the end of the emails you receive.
8. We employ various security techniques to protect such data from unauthorized access by visitors to the Site from within or outside our company. However, it is necessary to bear in mind that perfect security does not exist on the Internet. Therefore, FUTBOLETE is not responsible for illegal interceptions or violations of its systems or databases by unauthorized persons. FUTBOLETE is not responsible for the improper use of the information obtained by these means.
9. If there is a sale, a merger, consolidation, change in corporate control, substantial asset transfer, reorganization or liquidation of FUTBOLETE then, at our discretion, we may transfer, sell or assign the information collected on this Site to one or more relevant parties.
10. In the event that a User detects, has knowledge of or his rights are affected by the incorrect behavior of another User on the FUTBOLETE site, in violation of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions of Use, morals and good customs and applicable legislation, you must immediately notify FUTBOLETE by sending an email to the following address: [email protected] the aforementioned email you must clearly and precisely specify your personal data, those of the generator of the harmful event, the facts and circumstances that you consider harmful to you and all other data that facilitate FUTBOLETE to make a decision. Likewise, if you have any other type of doubt or concern, you can contact our customer service: [email protected]